Sunday, January 11, 2015

Look-a-Like Jeans who share no genes

Or do they? Maybe they were related!


Jean Simmons and Jeanne Crain

The resemblance is uncanny! They even had the same name!

* I'm straying a bit off topic here, but I got Clifton Webb and William Powell confused because they were both in similar movies about large families. "Cheaper By The Dozen" and "Life With Father" which to be honest, I only enjoyed the big sister's roles (played by Jeanne Crain and a young Liz Taylor). I guess I just have trouble believing those older looking men are supposed to be the dads. But then again, look at "Father Knows Best", or even worse, "The Ruggles"! You've got to stretch your imagination sometimes. For instance, take Jeanne Crain in "Pinky". I think Lena Horne definitely should've been cast instead, as originally considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment