Monday, January 26, 2015

Forgotten Stars Volume 3



                                               Bonita Granville
                                                  (1923 - 1988)

I just watched an interesting obscure rarity the other day called "Syncopation" (1942) and that inspired me to compose yet another commemorative tribute to a forgotten star who shouldn't be forgotten!
She certainly should have become a bigger star! 
Despite possessing gifted acting chops and appearing in some big movies (including being the original "Nancy Drew") she never became a household name which is an utter shame!

I'll link someone else's blog post as a informative resource, as the Internet doesn't provide enough info on her.
(Apparently, she's not even mentioned much online either! Boo!)

Disclaimer Note: If you are the original author of that article, and just happen to be reading this... I really hope you don't mind me sharing it.
I enjoyed your blog about old Hollywood and hope you'll enjoy mine too. I can relate, as I am currently just an amateur film historian/critic as well who'd enjoy working at TCM or something of that sort someday.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE ABOUT BONITA!

No comments:

Post a Comment